When It Rains.....It Pours!

 

LILIBET IN LILAC SILHOUETTE COLLAGE

Annechovie's Queen Elisabeth Series

 

Sweet Anne Harwell, artist extraordinaire and blogger of  Annechovie was kind enough recently to showcase moi,  here.  I'm not sure what I've done to garner such niceness, but - hey, I could use a little "nice" in my life.  Anne and I go way back in blogger world, I started in May 2007 and she in July the same year.  We connected early on and have remained in touch through many emails and a few phone calls.  Early on in our friendship, Anne painted an area of my living room and more recently, my two dogs.  She's always been there for me when I needed her and hopefully she feels the same of me!   I was thrilled when she sent me a list of interview questions and said she wanted to include me in her Artist's Portrait Series.  I guess being an interior decorator can be like being an artist, but I'm not sure I would go so far as to call myself that!! 

 

COURTNEY BARNES CHAIR GICLEE ON CANVAS - 11x14

Anne's famous Courtney Barnes chair

If you have a moment, click here to read the interview with me  and be sure to take a look around her Etsy store.  She does fabulous paintings of house decor and - my favorites are her chair series.    You can probably even buy portraits of my dogs if you want! 

 

SPRINGER SPANIEL PRINT

Anne's adorable painting of my springer,  Georgie!

<

COURTNEY'S FAVORITE THINGS GICLEE ON CANVAS 12X12

Courtney's Favorite Things by Annechovie

 

Anne, thank you again so much - this means the world to me.  Here's looking to many more happy years of blogging!

 

Joni  aka Cote de Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...